Highwood’s Evening Markets begins June 15th to August 31st, 2016!
Recognized as one of the best markets on the North Shore, this vibrant party in the park has become a tradition for friends and family seeking great food, entertainment, and shopping. Every Wednesday from 4-9pm in Everts Park, guests are able to enjoy dinner and cocktails, while exploring the market’s many vendors and listening to different live music acts. Everts Park is located on Highwood Avenue west of Green Bay. Wednesdays, June 15th-August 31st.
If you would like an application to participate as a vendor for the 2016 season email firstname.lastname@example.org or the application is HERE!
All Bands will play from 6-830 pm
- June 15- Trevor Shandling Quartet
- June 22- Saturday June Band
- June 29-Matt Feddermann– Reminiscent of Tom Petty & The Beatles
- July 6- Carl Davis Band
- July 13- Rose Hill Revival
- July 20- In The Pocket
- July 27- Ravinia Ramblers– Jamgrass and Country pop cover band
- August 3- Rosie & the Rivets
- August 10- Eric Howell– One-man acoustic show
- August 17- Poor Mans Cow– Rock, Hearty Blues, originals and a few ballads
- August 24 Cover Story Band– dance music covers
- August 31- Zydeco Voodoo