Highwood’s Evening Market goes from June 10th to August 26th, 2015!
Recognized as one of the best markets on the North Shore, this vibrant party in the park has become a tradition for friends and family seeking great food, entertainment, and shopping. Every Wednesday from 4-9pm in Everts Park, guests are able to enjoy dinner and cocktails, while exploring the market’s many vendors and listening to different live music acts. Everts Park is located on Highwood Avenue west of Green Bay. Wednesdays, June 10th-August 28th.
If you would like an application to participate as a vendor for the 2015 season email email@example.com or the application is HERE!
The park is on Highwood Ave. south of Green Bay, use the address 102 Highwood Ave. for GPS. 4pm to 9pm!
All Bands will play from 6-830 pm
- June 10- Cirrus Fallon– Acoustic cover band
- June 17- Matt Feddermann– Sounds are reminiscent of Tom Petty and The Beatles
- June 24- Poor Mans Cow– Rock, Hearty Blues, originals and a few ballads
- July 1- The Luxmen– Pop and rock band
- July 8- Eric Howell– One-man acoustic show
- July 15- Carl Davis Band– 50’s-60’s era Chicago Blues
- July 22- Ravinia Ramblers– Jamgrass and Country pop cover band
- July 29- Jonah Brooks Band– local musician
- August 5- Corpo Musicale Olgiatese– Italian band
- August 12- Departure– Grateful Dead Inspired cover band
- August 19 Cover Story Band– dance music covers
- August 26- Adam Greenberg– solo performer